Driven by the conviction that there is a better way to create a world of equality for rural kids of vraj, we established ‘KARUNA’ in the year 2012. It aims to provide children with an education and training facility that will assist them acquire basic living skills and vaishnavism. Our special feature is training with art and craft .As our beloved Acharya Srila Prabhupad said : ‘’Art is the window to spiritualism’’.
By the age of 18 , our plan is to transfer our children to vocational training centre to acquire market driven skills, crafts and various diploma courses. Especially we are planning to do art camps with leading artists to promote our children’s handicraft and art work to further strengthen the culture of the society.
Imbibing spiritual values like Vaishnava etiquettes, reading of scriptures (BHAGVAD GITA),art of serving deities, garland making, cooking etc.
- Yamuna cleaning
- Taking care of cows and visiting goshalas.
- Adopting different schools and giving them three kinds of workshop : reading of bhagvad gita, vaishnav culture and english.
- Sunday school.
Our journey over the last six years has been arduous with the path full of challenges and barriers. We could never have come this far without people who believed us and joined hands with us. We thank our well wishers , sponsors , donors ,many of whom contributed their personal finance in moments of need. Our work will continue till the mission is achieved…….. .
- Art & Craft : We are training kids for diploma courses in art & craft up to post graduation level.
- Yamuna Cleanliness Drive : We are regularly going for Yamuna cleaning on a monthly basis at different sites.
- BHAGVAD GITA : Regular workshops on recitation of shloka …….read more
- VAISHNAVISM : Development of service attitude , doing austerities like vraj parikrama etc.